As the situation with COVID-19 continues to develop, our entire Noble RV team is taking multiple steps to minimize health risks to our customers, employees and all visitors.
In addition to our regular cleaning and sanitizing protocols, we have individuals continually sanitizing all door handles, desktops and various areas of contact.
We also have hand-sanitizing stations throughout the dealership for extra precaution.
To protect yourself against potential infection, the CDC recommends these everyday actions:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
At Noble RV, the health and well-being of our customers, employees and our RV family is the top priority.Contact Us