WHAT SOME OF OUR COMPETITORS (NOT ALL) WILL SAY ABOUT THE RV WARRANTY FOREVER!
- “It doesn’t cover anything”
- “It’s a scam”
- “You will have to pay $800.00 to $2,000.00 every year in inspections to keep the warranty valid”
- “We Dealer (ABC/UVC) were offered the program before Noble RV and we turned them down”
- “You can get the same coverage with our extended warranty”
- “It isn’t backed by a good insurance company”
- “You can only get the two yearly inspections done on Christmas Day and the Fourth of July”
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
We are a Service Minded Family Owned RV Dealership looking to provide our customers with an additional layer of protection by including a Lifetime Warranty on all new unit purchases. It will pay for all repairs on the detailed list covered by the RV Warranty Forever. Noble RV is also a multiple winner of the RV Business Top 50 Dealer Award.
THE TRUTH ABOUT THE LIFETIME/RV WARRANTY FOREVER
- You will receive a detailed list of, everything that is covered by the Lifetime Warranty
- The program has been fully vetted. Why would 50 of the nations most respected dealers risk their reputations on a scam?
- There is only one annual inspection required. You are free to take your RV to any licensed Dealer/Repair facility capable of completing the inspection.
- Please request the price of the inspection for inspections performed at Noble RV.
- FACT: Noble RV is the only RV dealer offering RV Lifetime Warranty coverage in the state of Minnesota
- Other RV Dealers extended warranty coverage is not the same as RV Warranty Forever.
- RV Warranty Forever is backed by an AM BEST“A” rated insurance company.
- You can schedule your yearly inspection to be performed during any available service department hours, no different than any other scheduled appointment.